Mold Damage Removal / Remediation
Not all mold is toxic, but most can certainly cause allergy problems. Mold spores cannot be completely eliminated from indoor environments because they grow exponentially and usually only become visible to the human eye in the presence of moisture.
If water damage mitigation does not begin in a timely manner microbial growth will occur. You should look for the signs of microbial growth in area(s) with: musty and mildew odor, discoloration of wall or water stains. Also areas of high humidity, warped wood floors, wall panel, and drywall that has been exposed to water should be checked.
We encourage property owners to take immediate action when dealing with water damage at their property to prevent microbial growth and execute due diligence in maintaining a healthy living and working environment. MJ12 C-A-R-E Catastrophe Team only remediates mold according to protocols provided by third party environmental hygienist depending to the size of the affected area.
MJ12 C-A-R-E Certified Mold Remediators (CMR) follow the International Institute of Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) procedures.